Return and refund Policy
We really wish that our customers could be always satisfied of their purchases. However, if the necessity of changing or returning an article does occur, please follow these simple indications.
Changing an article
You cannot change an article after having processed an order. If the product does not respect or comply with your expectations, you can return it and ask for a refund. You can then place a new order for another item.
Condition of product to be returned
- The products must not have been used, washed or worn;
- The identification tag must not have been removed from the product;
- The products must be returned in their original packaging;
- The products must be returned to the Seller within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of exercise of the right of withdrawal;
- The products must not be damaged.
- In accordance with Art. 52 of the Consumer Code, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the product was delivered without providing any reason. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer is required to complete the specific “return form” found in the packaging of the purchased products and also attached to the order confirmation e-mail, or to send a specific communication highlighting the clear intention to withdraw from the contract. That communication should contain an indication of the Product for which the Customer intends to exercise the right of withdrawal and the order number. The return form or any communication must also be sent to the Seller by way of e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Seller will promptly send to the Customer confirmation of receipt of the return form or the cited declaration.
- If the returned product did not fulfil all the conditions set out in the previous paragraph (“Condition of product to be return”) and the return cannot be accepted, the Seller will contact the Customer and, in this case, the Customer may choose to have the product back at its expense. Where, on the other hand, the Customer does not wish to have the product back, the Seller reserves the right to retain the products and the sum corresponding to the purchase price of the goods.
- In accordance with Art. 57, Paragraph 2 of the Consumer Code, the Customer is solely liable for the reduction in value of the goods resulting from any handling of the same other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning. The Seller, therefore, reserves the right to refuse the return of any products that may be damaged, dirty, deteriorated or are in a condition that infers that they have been used for purposes other than those indicated above. The Seller also reserves the right to claim compensation for damage that may be attributed to the willful misconduct or negligence of the Customer when returning the products. The Seller will not be deemed liable in the event of loss or theft of the returned products, not attributable to it, as well as in the event of return to an incorrect address or delays in delivering the products. It is therefore understood that the Customer accepts any shipment risk.
Refund procedure and timing
- The Seller undertakes to refund the price and the shipment costs paid by the Customer to receive the goods as soon as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal. The Seller will not refund customs duties in case of return. The Seller, however, may retain the refund until it has received the goods or until the Customer has proved that he has returned the goods, depending on which condition occurs first.
- The Seller will make the refund using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed with the Customer. In case of partial return, the Seller will not refund shipping costs.
At the present time, it is possible to return products in person in our shop during the opening hours (Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 9:00 pm) at the following address:
EPIPHANY | SOCIETY
Via degli Ammirati, 6
73100 Lecce (LE) – Italy
The Customer undertakes to return the products within 14 (fourteen) days from the communication of withdrawal (sent in accordance with the methods set out in article 8.1) to the following address:
Epiphany | Society
Via degli Ammirati, n. 6
73100 Lecce (LE) – Italy
All costs related to the return of products are borne in full by the Customer.