Price & Shipping costs; taxes and duties
1.1 The prices of all products sold on the website include taxes, rates and customs charges.
1.2 The Seller, ships products only in the following Countries: European Union (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Greece, Norway, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia), extra-EU countries (Albania, Australia, Canada, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Saudi Arabia, China, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Costa Rica, Chile, Colombia, Cyprus, Russia, Singapore)
1.3 The prices are indicated in Euro (EUR) in shipments to all countries of the European Union.
1.4 The prices are indicated in British Pound (£) in shipments to UK.
1.5 The prices are indicated in US Dollar ($) in shipments to all extra-EU countries in which we ship our products as listed in point 1.2 above
1.6 The total price shown includes the fixed price shipping costs indicated in point 1.8, and applicable taxes and rates.
1.7 The prices of the products may be updated by the Seller at any time prior to the purchase order for a product being concluded in accordance with Section 3 of the General Terms. The Customer is required to check the final sale price when sending the purchase request.
1.8 Shipping costs, including the total cost shown in the basket during the purchase process prior to confirming the order, are charged to the Customer in a fixed amount equal to:
- € 10.00 (vat excl.) for each order to be delivered in Italy, including the islands.
- € 20.00 (vat excl.) for each order to be delivered in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Greece, Norway, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
- € 60,00 for other non-EU countries in which we ship our products products as listed in point 4.2 above
Shipping costs have been calculated with objective criteria in order to avoid discrimination between subjects in the EU.
Shipment & Delivery
- The Seller is not required to ship the products until it has received full payment for the same.
- The products will be delivered by the courier selected by the Seller (hereafter, the “Courier”) to the address provided by the Customer in the order proposal, and the Customer or its delegate will be required to sign for delivery.
- For security reasons, the Seller does not make deliveries to post office boxes or by placing the products in letter boxes or similar places.
- The purchased products will be delivered by Courier from Monday to Friday, thus excluding Saturdays, Sundays and local and/or national public holidays. Deliveries are made at the latest within 30 (thirty) days from the date of finalization of the contract or by a different deadline that may be agreed with the Customer (except where cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances occur outside the Seller’s control that make it impossible or delay the delivery within the agreed terms).
- Estimated shipping times depend on the shipping Country:
- ITALY: 1-3 working days;
- EUROPE: 1-2 working days;
- AMERICA: 2-5 working days;
- ASIA: 2-5 working days;
- OCEANIA: 6-8 working days.
- Whilst the Seller makes all reasonable commercial efforts to deliver the products by the targets set out in the above term, time shall not be of the essence in relation to the delivery of any products. In the event that the Seller is unable to deliver the product to a Customer within 25 working days, in addition to any other legal rights that the Customer may have, the Customer may cancel the order and receive a prompt refund from the Seller.
- If you have asked to collect the product from our premises, you can collect them from us at any time during our working hours of 8:30 – 17:30 on weekdays (excluding public holidays and Saturdays). If you are not at home when the product is delivered and no-one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through the letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from our premises. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or, if after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from our premises, we will contact you for further instructions and we may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If despite our reasonable efforts we are unable to contact you or unable to rearrange delivery or collection we may end the purchase contract and we may charge you a reasonable amount calculated to compensate us for any damage suffered.
- The risk of loss or damage to the products is transferred to the Customer when the Customer or its delegate takes possession of the product.
- Where the loss or damage of the products is directly attributable to the Seller, the latter will proceed to replace the product free of charge, subject to the express request of the Customer to be sent by e-mail to Customer Services.
- Upon delivery by the Courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the delivery note;
- that the packaging and identification tags are intact and not altered or damaged in any way.
Any damage to the packaging and/or wrapping of the products any errors in the products delivered must be immediately disputed by the Customer in writing on the Courier’s delivery note. Once the Courier’s document is signed without any dispute, the Customer may no longer object in relation to what has been delivered.